Prince Edward Learning Centre
By providing a safe, creative, “person-centred” environment for lifelong learning, Prince Edward Learning Centre will support all students pursuing learning goals through programming that increases literacy, contributes to educational upgrading, supports community involvement, and assists with access to appropriate employment training.
Join us for training and academic upgrading that:
• provides ongoing assessment,
• is self-paced,
• recognizes your learning style,
• is supported by helpful, experienced instructors,
• uses traditional and digital learning strategies, and
• provides referrals to other agencies for your next step.
We are funded by the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development (MLTSD), as one of over 300 Literacy and Basic Skills Programs across Ontario. We also offer a project to support employment that is funded through Service Canada.