We’ve got a great reason to celebrate Nutrition Month! Community Food Centres of Canada has extended the Greens Rx Program at PEC Fresh Good Food Market for another year! Greens Rx is a special research program that gives people who qualify a voucher to use at PEC Fresh Good Food Market for 20 weeks.
Enrolment starts April 1st, 2023. Email us at email@example.com or call (613) 476-1811 ext. 108 if you are:
- 18+ and have not previously enrolled in Greens Rx
- currently managing an illness such as high blood pressure, diabetes or high cholesterol
- looking for ways to stretch the weekly food budget
- able to shop at PEC Fresh Good Food Market regularly
- able to answer some anonymous survey questions about shopping at the market, a few times during the program
Nutrition Month Meet & Greet with a Dietician
Kimberly Storms, RD CDE is a dietician with the Prince Edward Family Health Team.
Kim will be at the PEC Fresh Good Food Market in Picton on Wednesday, March 29 at 3:30pm to answer any questions about how to connect with local dieticians to talk about your health. She’ll have great info on how to support your health with delicious, nutritious recipes that are easy to make, tips for eating well despite rising food costs, and more.
Dieticians are essential health care providers!