What to Expect
It all starts with a discussion – you can meet with PELC staff on the phone, computer, or in person.
We will guide you through self-assessments to identify your strengths, define your goals, and build an individual learning plan with concrete steps to help you reach your goals.
Your plan may include upgrading for:
- post-secondary studies
- secondary (high school)
Your learning journey will be supported by a community of learners of all ages and backgrounds, sharing ideas and experiences. Learning at PELC:
- is self-paced,
- recognizes your learning style,
- is supported by helpful, experienced instructors,
- uses traditional and digital learning strategies, and
- provides referrals to other agencies for your next step.
We’re part of your team! Contact us today to see how we can work together. There are lots of ways to reach out — choose what’s best for you!
- Email email@example.com
- Call (613) 476-1811
- Send us a message on Facebook or Instagram
- Drop by our office from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Thursday, or 9am to noon Friday
- New! Extended hours on Tuesday evening from 4 to 7pm
Want to learn more about the pathways available? Click on Choose Your Path.
Connect with the right support
We also work with other community agencies to deliver skills upgrading. We will help you connect to the best resources to fit your individual goals.
- We can help you register with Loyola School of Adult and Continuing Education or Quinte Adult Education to obtain high school credits
- We are now working with Community Learning Alternatives to deliver “Next Steps,” an employment readiness course for those returning to work
PRINCE EDWARD LEARNING CENTRE
Our Door is Open! Your Future is Bright!
97 Main Street, Unit 10 Rexall Plaza, Picton, ON K0K 2T0
Open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am to 4pm
Tuesday 9am to 7pm + Friday 9am to noon